Key lime pie. Key lime pie is an American dessert pie made of Key lime juice, egg yolks, and sweetened condensed milk in a pie crust. The traditional Conch version uses the egg whites to make a meringue topping. This key lime pie filling has sour cream and sweetened condensed milk and is perfect for your favorite homemade graham Nutritional Information.
Recipe courtesy of Joe's Stone Crab. Cut the pie into wedges and serve very cold, topping each wedge with a large dollop of whipped cream. Key Lime Pie is a summer classic! You can have Key lime pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Key lime pie
- It’s 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of Condensed sweetened milk.
- Prepare 7 of limes.
- You need 1 of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 large of ready made graham cracker crust.
- It’s 1 of coconut.
This easy recipe features a graham cracker crust and a creamy filling that mixes together in just a couple of minutes. The Best Key Lime Pie recipe EVER! You won't be able to stop at just one slice. This Easy Key Lime Pie with a simple graham cracker crust is a dessert favorite!
Key lime pie instructions
- 1 box of cream cheese add condensed milk blend until smooth.
- Squeeze 7 limes so about 1/4 of a cup into the cream cheese blend well.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Beat heavy whipping cream pour onto cream cheese.
- Add lime zest for garnish on pie even toast some coconut for garnish.
It is perfectly tart, creamy, and smooth! Key Lime Pie is one of my husband's favorite pies. For years, I professed that I didn't particularly care for it. I always thought they were a bit too dense and either too tart or not tart enough. This Classic Key Lime Pie features an easy homemade graham cracker crust, a smooth and creamy key lime pie filling, and homemade whipped cream on top.