Garlic lime chicken and rice. Garlic, cilantro and lime takes simple oven baked chicken thighs and turns them into a mouth-watering recipe thanks to all of those flavours mixing through the incredible pan drippings! I made your black beans and rice as a side for your crispy cilantro lime chicken. The recipes were easy to follow.
Add the garlic and cook a minute more. Pour lime juice over the rice and toss with chopped cilantro. Serve with chicken, steak, shrimp, Mexican. You can cook Garlic lime chicken and rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic lime chicken and rice
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 of fresh lime juice (about 2 small limes).
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked instant rice.
Meal-prep chicken marinated in a spicy garlic, chili, cilantro, lime marinade, served with rice and colorful bell peppers. The general rule is the longer you marinate the chicken, the better. Meal-prep chicken marinated in a spicy garlic, chili, cilantro, lime marinade, served with rice and colorful bell peppers. While the chicken and beans cook, season the sour cream with salt and pepper.
Garlic lime chicken and rice step by step
- Spray nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium high..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in hot pan just until browned..
- Meanwhile, spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken broth, garlic, thyme, and lime juice..
- When chicken is golden, add to crock pot..
- Deglaze saute pan with wine, then add to crock pot…
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours or on high 3-4 hours..
- During last 20 minutes of cooking time, add rice. Cover and cook until moisture is absorbed..
Place cooked rice on each serving plate. Spoon any remaining juices over chicken. "I love garlic, and this golden-brown chicken with its fragrant spices and citrus tang is an excellent way to showcase its popular flavor In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lime juice, vinegar, garlic and seasonings; add chicken. White rice: I prefer jasmine rice but a long grain rice would be best. Chicken broth: soaks up all the chicken pieces and adds flavoring to the rice and Stir together chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Season chicken with half of the seasoning mixture.