Tequila Lime Shrimp.
You can have Tequila Lime Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tequila Lime Shrimp
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tequila.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 2 pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Jumbo shrimp.
- You need 10 of Skewers.
- You need 1 large of lime.
Tequila Lime Shrimp instructions
- Whisk together the lime juice, tequila, olive oil, garlic salt, cumin, and black pepper in a bowl until we'll combined..
- Pour the marinade into a large plastic resealable bag; add the shrimp, seal the bag, and turn to coat the shrimp evenly. Resist the urge to punt the bag between the recliner and the couch, then chest bump the fridge in celebration. Perhaps drink some of the tequila instead!.
- Find the bag you just punted and place in the fridge for 1-4 hours. Definitely DO NOT chest bump the fridge after the shrimp are in it. They fall and get things messy..
- Soak the skewers for 30 minutes in water to prevent burning..
- Preheat your grill for medium-high heat. Oil your grates..
- Thread shrimp onto the prepared skewers..
- Cook, uncovered, and rotate the shrimp after 3 minutes..
- Finish cooking the shrimp until they turn pink (about 2 minutes more)..
- Grill the limes just enough to get grill marks and serve as a garnish to the shrimp..
- Serve and enjoy hot!.