Pan-Seared Tuna with Avocado, Soy, Ginger, and Lime.
You can have Pan-Seared Tuna with Avocado, Soy, Ginger, and Lime using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan-Seared Tuna with Avocado, Soy, Ginger, and Lime
- You need 1 of Two Handfuls Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 1/2 of Jalapeño, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger, freshly grated.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove, grated.
- It’s 2 of Limes, juiced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black Pepper, freshly grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil, extra virgin.
- You need 6 oz of Block of Tuna, sushi quality.
- It’s 1 of Ripe Avocado, halved, peeled, pitted, and sliced.
Pan-Seared Tuna with Avocado, Soy, Ginger, and Lime instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cilantro, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil..
- Stir the ingredients together until well incorporated..
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and coat with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil..
- Season the tuna generously with salt and pepper..
- Lay the tuna in the hot oil and sear for 1 minute on each side to form a slight crust..
- Pour 1/2 of the cilantro mixture into the pan to coat the fish..
- Serve the seared tuna with the sliced avocado and the remaining cilantro sauce drizzled over the whole plate..