Honey – Lime Chicken.
You can cook Honey – Lime Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey – Lime Chicken
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped scallions.
- Prepare 4 small of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoned pepper.
Honey – Lime Chicken step by step
- In a saucepan melt butter. Add honey, lime juice, dill and scallions. Let simmer on low heat until ready to serve..
- Coat one side of each chicken breast with the seasoned pepper. Flip the chicken and coat the other side with the salt and garlic powder..
- Cook the chicken in a skillet for 5 to 7 minutes on medium high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet. Pour the Honey- Lime butter mixture over the chicken and enjoy!.