Strawberry Lime Cheesecake.
You can cook Strawberry Lime Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Lime Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 32 oz of Cream Cheese (4 blocks softened).
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of Lime, zest.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Strawberries, hulled & halved.
- It’s 1 of Lime, zest.
Strawberry Lime Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375degrees. In bowl, mix together the crust ingredients (sugar & graham crumbs first, followed by the melted butter) and press firmly into the bottom of a 10" springform pan that you coated with nonstick spray and lined the bottom with a cut-to-fit piece of parchment paper. Spray the top of that round cut paper with more nonstick spray. Place the now assembled and crust filled springform pan onto a sheet of heavy duty foil or a double to triple layer of regular foil, and wrap so that the foil covers the bottom and sides of the pan (At least half way up sides.). Set aside. In your stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese & sour cream together. Slowly add each egg individually allowing time in between to fully mix in. Then add the cornstarch, sugar, lime zest & vanilla till combined and creamy. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared springform pan with crust. Add that pan into a larger pan (I.e. Large roasting pan). With a large measuring cup or even la.