Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup.
You can cook Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of white onion, dice.
- You need 2 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of tomatoes, peeled, seeded, dice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- It’s 2 each of jalapeno chiles, seeded, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin, ground.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken thigh meat, fat trimmed, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup instructions
- Heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic, cook 8-10 minutes or until very soft..
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, corn, chilies, and cumin, bring to boil, reduce to simmer, and cook 5-8 minutes to blend flavors..
- Add chicken and simmer about 3 minutes to cook meat..
- Stir in cilantro and lime juice..
- Correct seasonings..