Cilantro Lime Red Cabbage Slaw.
You can cook Cilantro Lime Red Cabbage Slaw using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Red Cabbage Slaw
- You need 1/2 of red cabbage.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 cup of cilantro leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1 cup of love.
Cilantro Lime Red Cabbage Slaw step by step
- Thinly slice cabbage.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, cabbage, cilantro, mayonnaise, and lime juice in a bowl, cover..
- Chill until chilly, this will really depend on your fridge.