Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw. These Shrimp Tacos Will Upgrade Any Taco Tuesday. These shrimp tacos have quickly become a fan favorite. Slaw: Toss some of the sauce (not all) with the cabbage.
These shrimp tacos are about to be your go-to recipe. Serving the shrimp tacos with slaw calms the spices with a zesty, tangy finish thanks to the lime and sour cream. Shrimp cooks very quickly, making these tacos a great choice for a quick and colorful weekday meal. You can have Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw
- It’s 1 lb of fresh shrimp, peeled and devained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- You need 3 cup of shredded red cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce.
- You need 12 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 of lime wedges (optional).
Serve them with a purchased pico de gallo or your favorite Meanwhile, to make the slaw, stir together the vinegar, oil and sugar in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves. Add the cabbage and cilantro, toss. Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Slaw and Sriracha Sauce. These spicy slaw-topped shrimp tacos are legendary and I seriously cannot wait for y'all to try These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos are fast, flavorful, and topped with a zesty Cilantro Lime Slaw Combine with cabbage, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw step by step
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. In a resealable plastic bag combine Olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and 1/4 tsp salt; add shrimp; chill 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, finely shred peel from lime; juice lime. For lime slaw, in a large bowl combine the lime peel, lime juice, cabbage, and remaining salt. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and chipotle pepper; set aside. Wrap tortillas in foil..
- Thread shrimp on skewers. On a covered grill, grill tortilla packet directly over medium heat for 5 minutes, turning once. Add shrimp to grill; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until opaque, turning halfway through grilling..
- Remove tortilla packet from grill. Remove shrimp from skewers..
- To serve, spread tortillas with sour cream mixture. Top with lime slaw and shrimp. Sprinkle with cilantro and pass lime wedges..
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, lime zest and juice and a few dashes of hot sauces. Toast corn tortillas over a kitchen burner using tongs. The BEST Healthy Shrimp Tacos with cabbage slaw and creamy cilantro lime sauce. Cook on the stove or grill. Shrimp Tacos n' Cabbage Slaw. with Tangy Tomatillo Salsa.