Duck Tacos, Radish-Lime Salad, Cumin-Roasted Squash. Roasted Chickpea Taco Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette-this healthy and colorful taco salad can be served as a main dish or side dish! I love this salad because it is loaded with lots of fun toppings! Sweet Corn Salad with Radishes, Jalapeno and Lime.
Toss the salad with the dressing, using the amount you like. I don't like to over-dress a salad. Roast butternut squash with flavorful cumin for a side dish. You can have Duck Tacos, Radish-Lime Salad, Cumin-Roasted Squash using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Duck Tacos, Radish-Lime Salad, Cumin-Roasted Squash
- It’s 1 each of butternut squash, large dice.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 oz of radishes, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 each of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 12 of leaves cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar, turbinado.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 10 oz of ground duck.
- It’s 1 small of onion, diced small.
- Prepare 4 tsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 3 oz of water.
- Prepare 6 each of tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 each of lime wedged.
- It’s 2 oz of Cotija cheese.
Toss any leftovers the next day with greens, quinoa, nuts, dried fruit of your choice, and a citrus dressing. By France Morissette, Beyond The Peel. Top the tacos by adding one piece of fish to each tortilla, then adding a sprinkle of corn kernels, followed by a small handful of Cumin Lime Coleslaw and The recipe for Cumin Lime Coleslaw can be found here. Although I love the combination of warm fish and cold slaw, I reheated some of these.
Duck Tacos, Radish-Lime Salad, Cumin-Roasted Squash instructions
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Toss the butternut squash in olive oil, salt, and ground cumin. Spread across a heavy baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until squash is browned & tender..
- Combine the radish, lime juice, cilantro, and sugar. Set aside to use later as a garnish..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add cooking oil, and heat until shimmering and wisping smoke. Add the ground duck meat in an even layer, and cook without stirring or turning to brown, about 2-3 minutes..
- The duck will have rendered off a good amount of liquid, remove approximately half before proceeding. (You can reserve by chilling this liquid, and use it to cook with later, it has TERRIFIC flavor!).
- Stir in the diced onion, and cook while stirring until onion begins to turn translucent. Add the taco-seasoning blend, and continue to cook while stirring for 1-2 more minutes, then stir in water. Continue to cook while stirring for 2-3 more minutes. Combine the meat mixture with the cumin-roasted squash..
- Warm the tortillas. Make tacos using the meat mixture, radish salad, and Cotija cheese..
- Serve lime wedges as a garnish, and enjoy!.
Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Radish Salad. Smoky, spicy chipotles in adobo add a pleasant bit of spice to these tacos, while a crunchy radish salad will add a bright, textural element. This cumin-lime roasted chickpeas recipe delivers anti-inflammatory benefits in a crunchy, snack-worthy package, easy to eat at home or on-the-go. The better you blot the chickpeas, the crispier they get. Also, be sure to cool the chickpeas completely in between roasting cycles to ensure they.