California Hot Dog.
You can cook California Hot Dog using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Hot Dog
- You need 1 of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 1 slice of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of Ranch Dressing.
- You need 1 of Avocado Slices.
- Prepare 1 of Hot Dog.
- Prepare 1 of Hot Dog Bun.
- It’s 1 dash of Cajon Seasoning.
California Hot Dog instructions
- Put dogs in frying pan and turn stove top to high..
- Keep dogs on there and occassionally flip. Put in your seasoning (and diced onion, if you want your onions cooked over raw)..
- Heat up your buns for about 10-20 sec in the microwave (I usually use spray-on butter to make them a little moist)..
- Dogs should be slightly burned before ready. Make sure to roll them each through the seasoning..
- Once dogs are cooked, add your onions, ketchup, mustard, and ranch within the bun..
- Put dog in bun and place avocado slices alongside to accompany the dog..