Lemon Lime Buttered Haddock.
You can have Lemon Lime Buttered Haddock using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Lime Buttered Haddock
- Prepare 2 of Pieces of Fresh Haddock.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 of Of a Lemon Squeezed.
- Prepare 1/3 of Of a Lime Squeezed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Unsalted butter.
Lemon Lime Buttered Haddock step by step
- Mix all spices and season both sides of the fish. Sorry I don't really measure my seasoning when cooking seafood I kind of just guesstimate how much flavor I need or want..
- Next squeeze your lemon and lime together in a small dish and stir. Set your butter to the side to be used later( you will add the butter to the pan as the haddock is cooking)..
- Preheat a pan over Medium heat with a cap full of evoo. Once the pan & oil are hot enough add seasoned haddock and cook until one side is completely done & the other side is 3/4 done. As that side is continuing to cook add your butter to an the side of the pan, then pour lemon lime mix to the butter. Do not cover the fish in sauce until fish is completely cooked and out of pan as it gives it a nice kick in flavor..
- I get 4 servings out of this dish because I cut them in half and meal prep them for the week..