Coconut Shrimp with Lime & Cilantro rice.
You can have Coconut Shrimp with Lime & Cilantro rice using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Shrimp with Lime & Cilantro rice
- It’s 1 dozen of jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut flakes Toasted.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of of Panko.
- You need 1 of Minute Rice.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 4 small of cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of handful of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
Coconut Shrimp with Lime & Cilantro rice step by step
- Toast Coconut, allow to cool and mix with panko in a baking dish.
- Coat shrimp in egg mixture.
- Remove and coat shrimp in coconut and panko crumbs.
- Broil on sprayed a baking sheet medium high until golden brown( about 4 mins each side).
- Tear desired cilantro leaves and chop.
- Smash and mince garlic.
- salt minced garlic and smear into a paste.
- cook rice and stir in cilantro and garlic salt paste.