Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad.
You can cook Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad
- Prepare 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of cucumber (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of grape tomatoes (sliced in half).
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dill.
- It’s 1 of small lime.
Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad step by step
- Drain water from tuna and add to a medium sized bowl..
- Add chopped cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, and seasonings. Mix to combine well..
- Squeeze lime juice from entire lime over the tuna salad. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes. This allows the salad to soak up the lime juice for more flavor and its best served cold. Enjoy!.