Ken's Soothing Ginger-Key Lime Tea.
You can have Ken's Soothing Ginger-Key Lime Tea using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ken's Soothing Ginger-Key Lime Tea
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 2 of key limes.
- Prepare 2 of key lime zest.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
Ken's Soothing Ginger-Key Lime Tea step by step
- Set water on stove to boil..
- Slice quite thinly, fresh ginger into water. Zest two key limes into water and bring to a boil..
- When water boils, juice key limes into water. Boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add honey and mix thoroughly. Serve hot or warm, adding honey to taste..