Cauliflower with Chili Lime Hollandaise Sauce.
You can cook Cauliflower with Chili Lime Hollandaise Sauce using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower with Chili Lime Hollandaise Sauce
- It’s 1 of whole head of cauliflowet cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of full recipe Classic Hollandaise Sauce, BUT using lime juice in place of lemon juice and chili powder instead of cajun seasoning. Recipe and instructions explained in direction step #2.
Cauliflower with Chili Lime Hollandaise Sauce step by step
- Cook.cauliflower. Either steam.it or boil.it until done to how you like it. I boil mine in chicken broth 5 minutes until just tender..
- Make Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached below. Make the following changes, add lime juice instead of the lemon juice and omit the cajun seasoning and add the chili powder. Keep all remains seasonings the same https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360436-classic-hollandaise-sauce.
- Serve hot cauliflower with the Chili Lime Hollandaise Sauce. This sauce is also good with broccoli, grilled vegetables and meats and seafood!.