Beer butt oven roasted dill lemon/lime chicken. A seasoned whole chicken is oven-roasted with a can of beer and lime for a succulent browned main dish. Once I heard of beer butt chicken, I had to find the perfect version of it and try it. After reviewing multiple recipes, I finally put together my own version of it.
Beer butt oven roasted dill lemon/lime chicken. This came from How To Make An Oven-Roasted Beer can Chicken. I have not tried this Or add a combination of lemon juice, herbs and some water. You can cook Beer butt oven roasted dill lemon/lime chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beer butt oven roasted dill lemon/lime chicken
- Prepare 1 of 3-4 lb whole chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of each of dried dill, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley and paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon or lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of can of your favorite beer or soda.
- It’s 1 of whole lemon or lime.
My family and I love BBQ chicken, especially cooked beer butt style. With this method, we enjoy tender, juicy and BBQ'd Squeeze lemon juice onto the chicken and insert the lemons quarters into the neck cavity. Position the chicken on the bundt pan so the cavity. This roast chicken is foolproof and fantastic.
Beer butt oven roasted dill lemon/lime chicken step by step
- Mix all ingredients except for the whole lemon/lime and chicken in small bowl. Taste first to see if it needs more salt or lemon/lime juice..
- Rinse chicken off in water and pat dry with paper towel..
- Open and drink half a can of your favorite beer or pop (root beer or coke works amazing too). Place chicken on can..
- Place beer canned chicken in a shallow baking dish and apply wet rub. Wedge half of the lemon or lime into the chickens neck. This will keep the chicken super moist while it bakes. Let marinade for 1 hour if possible..
- Put chicken in oven on middle rack and bake for 2 to 3 hours depending on size at 375°F. I use a cooking thermometer and bake chicken until reaches a temperature of 180°F. If the skin starts to brown too quickly. Place a piece of tin foil loosely over the top.
Plus, it's versatile enough for a weeknight dinner or weekend dinner party. In a bowl, mix the butter with the minced garlic, minced herbs and. Roasted Lime Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Place lime wedges inside the cavity. Tuck wings under chicken; tie drumsticks together.