Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base.
You can cook Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base
- Prepare 185 grams of butter (melted).
- You need 125 ml of boiling water.
- You need 250 grams of biscuits (crushed).
- You need 2 tbsp of gelatine.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 250 grams of sweet condense milk ( you can use 1 can / 395grams of sweet condense milk if you want to make it sweeter).
- Prepare 1 packages of lime jelly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gelatine.
Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base instructions
- Grease a swiss roll pan (21 × 36) with baking paper.
- Mix together butter and biscuits and then press it with the back of a spoon on your swiss roll pan. Make sure that you press it firmly.
- Mix together gelatine, sweet condense milk, boiling water and lime juice until well combined. Pour it over the biscuits base and refrigate it for 1 – 1,5 hours.
- Put a package of jelly with extra gelatine and then mix it together with boiling water. Wait until the mixture is cooler and then pour it on the top of your previous jelly. Refrigrate until it set and you can enjoy your jelly.