Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce. They might be called peppers, but poblanos aren't hot at all. Try these as an appetizer or even a main course. In a bowl, blend the sour cream, milk, cilantro and lime juice.
Vegan Stuffed Poblano Peppers filled with sweet potatoes, black beans, corn and cilantro – served over a flavorful Avocado Crema which is vegan and oil-free! Every once in a while, something inspires me to clean up my act and eat cleanly for a while, giving my body a break. The first thing to do is grab skinless boneless chicken breasts. You can cook Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce
- Prepare 5 of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 packages of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Water.
- It’s of Cilantro-Lime Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
Red Pepper Flakes: Adjust the amount of red pepper flakes to your liking. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the.
Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut four of the peppers in half and scrape out the seeds. Dice half of the remaining pepper and set aside..
- Put the ground beef and diced peppers into a skillet..
- Cook the ground beef and diced peppers on medium to high heat. Should be about 7 minutes..
- Drain the beef..
- Add taco seasoning package and 3/4 cup of water. Stir..
- Fill each pepper with the beef/diced pepper combo. (I used the back of a spoon to pack it in so it would stay together more easily)..
- Bake peppers on 350 for 15 minutes..
- While peppers are in the oven, make the cilantro-lime sauce..
- Mix together the sour cream, cilantro, garlic and juice from one lime. I didn't have a food processor, so I finely chopped the cilantro and garlic. If you have a processor, you can put everything in and mix it that way..
- Take peppers out of the oven, put shredded cheese on top, then put back in the oven for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted..
- You can put the cilantro-lime sauce on top or on the side. I put it on the side for dipping..
Stuffed Poblano Peppers loaded with a mixture of beef & rice and topped with a zesty lime-crema. This Stuffed Poblano Peppers recipe serves four, so in our family of two, we'll typically have. Feed a crowd by doubling the recipe or squirrel a few away for lunch the next day If you get a chance to try this Healthy Stuffed Peppers with Cilantro Avocado Sauce, let me know! You can leave me a comment here (LOVE. To serve, whisk together yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, and honey.