Lime Coconut Jasmine Rice. Coconut Lime Jasmine Rice for the Instant Pot. I wanted to change it up a bit and instead of adding water I used Coconut Lime Jasmine Rice is light, slightly sticky rice that pairs well with any main dish, especially Asian recipes, or bowl recipes. How to make Coconut Lime Jasmine Rice – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients.
Coconut Jasmine Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This delicious and tropical coconut lime rice recipe is light, fluffy, and full of coconut and lime flavor. Which I kind of have for the past week. You can have Lime Coconut Jasmine Rice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lime Coconut Jasmine Rice
- It’s 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut milk (not low fat).
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 of zest from 1 lime.
While the rice cooks, toast the coconut and chashews. Jasmine rice cooked in part coconut. Grilled Lime Coconut Chicken with Coconut Rice. Combine rice, coconut milk, milk, sugar, and butter in sauce pot.
Lime Coconut Jasmine Rice step by step
- Add rice, coconut milk,water and salt in saucepan and bring to boil. Cover with lid and simmer over med-low heat until liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- When rice is done, fluff with fork and stir in lime zest..
- This is great served with Spicy Coconut Shrimp or Chili-Rubbed Pan Roasted Chicken https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350645-spicy-coconut-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367608-chili-rubbed-pan-roasted-chicken.
- NOTE: I purchase canned coconut milk. If you've never used it before, the fat separates from the water in the can. Stir or whisk the fat and water together to combine before measuring for your rice..
Bring to a boil and stir well. Put the rice, coconut milk, water, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Fluff with a fork and stir in the lime zest. Fragrant kaffir lime and coconut milk add tropical flavors to this side dish of jasmine rice. Add the rinsed rice and lime leaves and bring to a boil.