Cucumber Lime Salad.
You can cook Cucumber Lime Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Lime Salad
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 of Red Onion, diced small.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove, smashed & minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Black Beans, cooked.
- It’s pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 of Lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Cucumber Lime Salad instructions
- Whisk together the lemon juice, lime juice, and olive oil..
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, and cilantro. Mix with a wooden spoon..
- Lastly, add the onion and cucumber slices and gently fold the ingredients into each other..
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors enhance..