Coconut lime chicken. This coconut lime chicken isn't even fried. It's just simple and delicious and full of Prep the chicken: Whisk the lime juice, lime zest, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and coconut in a large bowl. Grilled Lime Coconut Chicken with Coconut Rice.
This coconut milk chicken is made with chicken breast that is simmered in the most delicious creamy coconut milk sauce with fresh lime juice, cilantro, and red pepper flakes. This Coconut Lime Chicken is a quick entree that earns rave reviews! The light and creamy sauce The sauce in this Skillet Creamy Lime Chicken is creamy, coconutty, and limey (I'm fairly sure that's. You can cook Coconut lime chicken using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut lime chicken
- Prepare 1 of package if boneless chicken breast.. 2 breast per package.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of EVOO.
- You need 1 of lime zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Bragg Liquid Amions or soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of knuckle of ginger.. use a zester.
- You need 1 1/2 of kosher salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 cup of canned coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of jalaneno or serrano pepper (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
Marry tangy lime with sweet coconut and you get this exotic tasting chicken dish. Coconut-Lime Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Thai Coconut-Lime ChickenTender Pieces of Chicken, Snow Peas, Shiitake Mushrooms, Crispy Pineapple Chicken and ShrimpCrispy Chicken and Shrimp with Snow Peas, Mushrooms, Onions. Thai food is one of the genres of food that I really love and that always feels like comfort food to me!
Coconut lime chicken instructions
- Add Marinade ingredients in bowl. Oil, lime zest, spices, aminos or soy sauce, salt sugar and coconut milk..
- Cut chicken as if you were butterfling it. Then cut in half. Put in gallon size zip bag. Then pound them to same thickness..
- Pour marinade in zip bag with chicken. Squeeze air out of bag. Let sit for 30 mins to 2 hours..
- Get you grill ready or you can use a grill pan. The grill marks look so good. Place chicken on the grill.. try not to move chicken around to much. Let it chill for a few mins..
- While chicken is cooking pour marinade in a small pot. Cook to a boil for at least 3 min. This makes it safe to eat..
- Serve with rice or quinoa!.
- Cut you lime in to wedges.. squeeze juice on chicken. Sprinkle with cilantro and your serrano or jalaneno pepper..
Coconut Lime Baked Chicken with Coconut Mango Sticky Rice. For more chicken recipes like this coconut lime chicken, try Sticky Thai Chicken, Sweet and Spicy Indian Chicken or, Sriracha Lime. A simple recipe with not too many ingredients, but the taste is an eye-opener! From Canadian Living's "Cook of the Year" contest. Katie Taylor of Thornhill, Ontario, was inspired to create this recipe with chicken after making it with mussels.