1 lime chicken. This Easy Lime Chicken recipe is a perfect weeknight dinner with minimal prep, and lots of great flavor! This post is sponsored by Just BARE Chicken. The school year has officially begun!
The chicken is tender and flavorful. Lime Chicken infused with garlicky, savoury lime flavours! The trick to getting depth of flavour in a simple lime marinade is to use soy sauce for saltiness, plus a touch of sugar for great caramelisation. You can cook 1 lime chicken using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 lime chicken
- You need of lime sauce.
- It’s 1 large of lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 stick of margarine.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- It’s of chicken.
- Prepare 5 lb of whole chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of chicken broth, less sodium.
- You need of vegetables.
- Prepare 2 lb of mixed vegetables.
Fabulous for a quick midweek meal and ESPECIALLY great for the BBQ! One Pan Cilantro-Lime Chicken and Rice with Black Beans – healthy, completely delicious and everyone loves it, kids included! Like this Chili Lime Chicken Salad. (Everyone commented how much they loved the chicken I figured I should just share the recipe on it's own!) This easy to make Chili Lime Chicken Marinade creates the most tender, juicy, and flavorful chicken. Our fun, simple chicken taco recipe is perfect for a relaxing dinner with friends.
1 lime chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Wash chicken. Check for pen feathers. Add to a roaster or baking pan, you could do this in a crock pot..
- Mix the lime sauce. Make sure the margarine is soft squeeze the lime getting the pulp.mix everything well..
- Cut the onion into quarters add sauce to inside of chicken. Coat the onion pieces. Put onions inside of chicken cavity..
- Under the skin of the chicken breast gently get the sauce up under the skin. Then coat the whole chicken, on the outside also..
- Add the broth without washing any sauce off chicken. Add your mixed vegetables..
- Bake for 1 hour 40 minutes. Baste after the 1st hour..
- let sit 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If we have any leftover filling, I toss it into a garden-fresh taco salad. Lime Chicken Tacos Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Pressure Cooker Chili-Lime Chicken is so fast, easy, and healthy, plus only uses a handful of kitchen staples! I'm continuing to love my Instant Pot Electric pressure cooker, and as requested, I have another recipe for you-Pressure Cooker Chili-Lime Chicken! Cilantro Lime Chicken only takes a few minutes in this simple marinade for tons of flavor!