Coconut lime chicken. This coconut lime chicken isn't even fried. It's just simple and delicious and full of Prep the chicken: Whisk the lime juice, lime zest, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and coconut in a large bowl. Grilled Lime Coconut Chicken with Coconut Rice.
This coconut milk chicken is made with chicken breast that is simmered in the most delicious creamy coconut milk sauce with fresh lime juice, cilantro, and red pepper flakes. This Coconut Lime Chicken is a quick entree that earns rave reviews! The light and creamy sauce The sauce in this Skillet Creamy Lime Chicken is creamy, coconutty, and limey (I'm fairly sure that's. You can cook Coconut lime chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut lime chicken
- Prepare of marinade.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 medium of limes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of chicken.
- Prepare 6 large of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
Marry tangy lime with sweet coconut and you get this exotic tasting chicken dish. Coconut-Lime Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Thai Coconut-Lime ChickenTender Pieces of Chicken, Snow Peas, Shiitake Mushrooms, Crispy Pineapple Chicken and ShrimpCrispy Chicken and Shrimp with Snow Peas, Mushrooms, Onions. Thai food is one of the genres of food that I really love and that always feels like comfort food to me!
Coconut lime chicken instructions
- Zest and squeeze the juice of the limes.
- Mix in a bowl the coconut milk, lime juice, zest, salt, pepper, ginger, curry powder, and garlic..
- Marinate the chicken in a ziplock bag. In a refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit. Put on a baking pan, and bake 30-35 minutes. Let sit 3-5 minutes, serve hope you enjoy..
- If you use the left over marinade boil 7 minutes. I found the chicken turned out moist and delicious without the extra from marinade..
Coconut Lime Baked Chicken with Coconut Mango Sticky Rice. For more chicken recipes like this coconut lime chicken, try Sticky Thai Chicken, Sweet and Spicy Indian Chicken or, Sriracha Lime. A simple recipe with not too many ingredients, but the taste is an eye-opener! From Canadian Living's "Cook of the Year" contest. Katie Taylor of Thornhill, Ontario, was inspired to create this recipe with chicken after making it with mussels.