Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken. Baked chicken is always an easy, inexpensive weeknight dinner solution. Grab some chicken drumsticks, remove the skin, brush it with this Dijon-lime coating and bake it in the oven. You can make this with chicken thighs or even breast if you prefer!
Rinse the chicken and pat dry; place in a large bowl. A lighter baked chicken dish that has lots of flavor. Serve the chicken with pan juices drizzled over top and garnished with chopped parsley. You can cook Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of zest and juice from 1 lime.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh minced parsley.
- You need 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
Add chicken and toss to coat well. Crispy Cilantro Lime Chicken is full of incredible flavour! Juicy on the inside, with a golden and crisp skin! Garlic, cilantro and lime takes simple oven baked chicken thighs and turns them into a mouth-watering recipe thanks to all of those flavours mixing through the.
Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade chicken for 45min-1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and top with remaining marinade..
- Bake for 30 min, then set under the broiler for 5 min to brown the top..
- Serve with your fave sides 😉we did parsley rice and salad.
Crispy Honey-Dijon Baked Chicken TendersThe Comfort of Cooking. Serve this paleo Baked Mustard Lime Chicken recipe for dinner with a side of asparagus, or any other healthy green vegetable. These amazingly easy Honey Lime Baked Chicken Breasts are so moist and juicy! While the chicken is baking, you can make rice and steam vegetables for the perfect week night meal. I also think these flavorful honey lime chicken breast would be perfect for.