Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs. Grilled Jerk Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers Recipe : Spicy grilled jerk marinated shrimp and sweet and juicy pineapple skewers! These Chicken skewers are the perfect summer dinner. Chicken and veggies marinated in a Chipotle Honey Grilling Sauce then.
The bane of every busy person's existence. Dry the shrimp – patting the shrimp dry on both sides ensures not only that the seasoning will stick to the shrimp, but that you'll get a great, golden brown sear when. Spicy Shrimp Kabobs recipe: Try this Spicy Shrimp Kabobs recipe, or contribute your Stir together oil, Pickapeppa sauce, preserves, honey, syrup, red pepper, pepper Drain shrimp, reserve marinade. You can have Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 of limes juiced.
- You need 1 tsp of siracha.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
- It’s of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of skewers.
Thread shrimp on skewers and barbeque over medium heat. Place left over marinade into a bowl for brushing on kabobs as they grill. Alternate adding vegetables and shrimp to skewers. Place Kabobs on the grill away from fire (we use mesquite to add smokie flavor).
Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs instructions
- Put all marinade ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until mostly smooth.
- Shell, devein, and clean shrimp.
- Toss shrimp in marinade and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Skewer shrimp.
- Cook on grill until shrimp just turn pink (roughly 3-4 minutes).
Brush Shrimp and Vegies with leftover Marinade as they cook. Lime and chili add a kick that really make this recipe pop. Plus, the grilled peppers are a great way to get my family to eat veggies. Chili-Lime Shrimp Kabobs Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The chipotles in this kabob recipe give it some spice, while the honey adds the Serve as an appetizer or over rice for a main meal.