Chicken green beans with lime in the coconut. Green beans – Fresh or frozen. How to make coconut chicken with rice and green beans. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
Add your coconut milk and green beans. To the chicken add parsley, cilantro, marjoram, garlic and salt. This recipe for Indonesian coconut chicken and rice almost didn't make it on the blog. You can have Chicken green beans with lime in the coconut using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken green beans with lime in the coconut
- Prepare of chicken.
- Prepare 3 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cilantro choppec.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of marjoram.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of beans and lime in the coconut sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 lb of whole green beans.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime zest.
- It’s 4 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
Don't get me wrong, it absolutely belongs on your dinner table but it's not exactly the most beautiful food I've posted here. I pulled it out of the oven and my heart fell because it just looked so, well BROWN and beige. See great recipes for Chicken green beans with lime in the coconut too! Add the rice and stir until coated with the butter.
Chicken green beans with lime in the coconut instructions
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Heat butter in 2 pans add green beans in one add chicken in the other..
- To the chicken add parsley, cilantro, marjoram, garlic and salt. Simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- To the green beans add the salt, garlic, and onion powder. Let simmer 15 minutes if you use canned don't simmer at all..
- Add the coconut milk to green beans. Then add lime zest, and juice. Simmer 5 minutes add honey. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add green beans and sauce to chicken. Simmer till liquid has reduced to almost nothing if using canned beans add now..
- Let sit 5 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.
Pour in the coconut milk and water; season with nutmeg. Stir in the black beans, and cook a few minutes until hot. Stir in basil, green beans and salt. Toss well to coat in oil and seasonings. Uncover and continue cooking until most of the liquid has evaporated and the beans are wilted and lightly colored.