Garlic Lime Chicken.
You can cook Garlic Lime Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Lime Chicken
- It’s 4 oz of Chicken breast.
- You need 3 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
Garlic Lime Chicken instructions
- Mix 1 tablespoon of garlic, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, onion powder, salt and pepper together in a small bowl..
- Make sure chicken breast are thawed..
- Rub seasoning onto both side of each chicken breast..
- Melt butter and olive oil in pan on stove..
- Cook chicken breast for 6 minutes on each side..
- Once done, sprinkle 2 teaspoons of garlic and 1 teaspoon of lime juice on top of chicken..