Carrot Cake with Lime Glaze.
You can have Carrot Cake with Lime Glaze using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake with Lime Glaze
- You need 225 grams of Flower.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Koek en speculaas kruiden.
- It’s 500 grams of Carrot.
- You need 200 grams of Brown sugar.
- It’s 150 grams of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare 95 grams of Unsalted pistache nuts.
- Prepare 185 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 150 grams of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
Carrot Cake with Lime Glaze step by step
- Heat oven to 180C..
- Put baking papier in spring cake tin.
- Mix flower and baking powder in bowl and add Salt and kruiden.
- Rasp carrot.
- Mix sugar, Eggs,l and oil in second bowl. When mixed add carrot and nuts. Finally put together with flower mixture and mix..
- Put mixture in cake tin and place in oven for 45 minutes..
- Let the cake cool down untill room temperature..
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar together and wash lime. Rasp lime skin and squeeze it. Put lime rasp on the side. Mix juice in cream mixture..
- Put Cream mixture on top of cake and sprinkle lime rasp on top..
- Bon appetit !.