You can cook Lime Tilapia using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lime Tilapia
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice (about 1/2 lime).
- You need 1/2 of lime, zested.
- You need of kosher salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 4 of tilapia filets.
- You need 1 can of cooking spray.
Lime Tilapia instructions
- Preheat oven to 435°F.
- Coat cooking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine topping ingredients and mix in bowl.
- Place dry tilapia filets on cooking sheet.
- Spread mixture over the dry tilapia filets to ensure topping adherence.
- Sprinkle panko bread crumbs over filets.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes (or until the tilapia flakes apart when touched).
- Serve with lime wedges, brown rice, and oven roasted asparagus https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/457167-oven-roasted-asparagus.