Lime Cilantro Chicken.
You can have Lime Cilantro Chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lime Cilantro Chicken
- It’s 4-6 tablespoons of Minced Garlic.
- You need 3-4 cups of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 8-10 of Limes.
- You need 2-4 of Lemons.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- You need of White Pepper.
- Prepare of Badia Sazon.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of Coconut or Olive Oil.
- It’s 1-2 packages of Chicken breasts or Tenderloins.
- It’s of optional- fresh ground black pepper and paprika.
Lime Cilantro Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 275, trim Chicken breasts or tenders, puncture chicken with fork on both sides a few times, squeeze lemons and limes and pour over chicken, add minced garlic and cilantro into small bowl and mix with a little bit of olive oil or coconut oil, add garlic salt, white pepper, and sazon to chicken, smother chicken with garlic & cilantro mixture, cover in glass pan with aluminum foil and cook for 25-30 mins depending on size of breasts you may need to add a few more minutes..
- Cook Jasmine Rice or add Fresh Veggies for a side or shred chicken with a fork and create your favorite chicken taco. Freshly sliced Avocados and Jasmine Rice are my favorite sides to serve with this dish..