Fiesta lime Shrimp Crostinni. The shrimp adds a hearty, succulent, flavor to gets those taste buds dancing. It is really easy to make, and the marinade compliments the flavor of shrimp to bring out all the goodness without it being "fishy". But, if you do not like shrimp, sub it out for chicken.
Add shrimp and saute until shrimp curls and just turns pink. Place cooked shrimp, onion, and red pepper in food processor. Add parsley, mayonnaise, Parmesan, and lemon juice and pulse until shrimp is chopped, but do not puree. You can cook Fiesta lime Shrimp Crostinni using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fiesta lime Shrimp Crostinni
- You need 1 of lrg. Italian baguette,sliced on bias.
- You need of Olive Oil for brushing.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of med. avocado, chopped (approx 3 cups).
- You need 2 tsp of Lime Juice,plus another 1 tsp.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of cilantro, fresh.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 jar of julliened cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of chipotle powder.
- You need 2 lbs of small shrimp.
Lots of garlic, tender shrimp coated with smoky spices, creamy avocado, lime, and arugula to add a bit of bite. When I was done taking these photos, the crostini became my dinner. My taste buds and tummy were happy. It doesn't take long to make these.
Fiesta lime Shrimp Crostinni step by step
- Start by preheating the oven to 350. As it gets warm,brush the baguette slices with olive oil and place onto a sheet pan.
- Place into the oven for about 8 minutes to toast and remove from oven to cool, and brush again with olive oil. set aside.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add the avocado, 2 tsp lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Stir all together with a large fork or spoon until avocado is mashed and smooth. Note: you can use a food processor or blender as well, just scoop the mix into a bowl when finished.
- Note: If you cooked your own, simply emit this step.) If you purchased packaged, precooked shrimp, empty contents into a large colander and wash with cold water and spread onto a large tray lined with paper towels, then gently pat dry.
- Melt butter into a large fry/saute' pan and add shrimp. Cook for about 2 minutes, continuously toss/stir shrimp.
- Toss shrimp with a spat or tongs to coat with butter, remove from heat.
- Add the other 2 tsp Lime juice and chipotle powder and pan toss to season.
- Now time to assemble! Place 6 toasts onto a medium plate, then spread 1 teaspoon of Avocado mix on each toast.
- Next place on one shrimp, then top with a sun-dried tomato. Garnish with a sprinkle of cilantro.
The Best Shrimp Crostini Recipes on Yummly Crostini Di Scampi (Shrimp and Rosemary Crostini)Saveur. Shrimp are tossed in a limoncello and fresh lemon juice sauce with herbs and placed on top of toasted baguette slices in this crostini recipe that's perfect for entertaining. "Shrimp served with a limoncello sauce over toasted baguettes. I have also doubled the recipe (all but the shrimp) and poured it over. In a bowl mash avocado and season with salt, pepper and lime juice.