Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos. A three-minute dip into a pungent cilantro-lime marinade is all that's needed to deliver big flavor to chicken breasts. Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa — AKA one of the ultimate ways to prepare chicken breasts! You get lightly charred, tender grilled chicken If avocado is listed in the ingredients, it's almost guaranteed to be good right?
This juicy Cilantro Lime Chicken is the best grilled chicken recipe! Topped with Avocado Salsa, this easy Mexican inspired chicken dinner is hard to resist! Tender Cilantro Lime Chicken made with a quick marinade then grilled to lock in all the flavors. You can cook Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos
- You need 2 of Boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado – sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Vine ripe tomato – diced.
- It’s 2 of Limes – halved.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shredded monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Fresh cilantro – chopped.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Salsa verde.
- You need 2 TSP of Tajin brand clasico seasoning.
- You need 1 TSP of Chipotle chile powder.
- You need 1 TBSP of Sea salt.
This paleo chicken recipe is topped with a fresh. These chicken and avocado burritos are wrapped in cassava flour tortillas, making them gluten-free and paleo-friendly. Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner and I'm already dreaming up all the delicious Mexican food I'm gonna make. This burrito is stuffed with huge chunks of avocado, creamy mozzarella cheese AND my secret ingredient: pineapple!
Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos step by step
- Juice one lime into a small bowl and add Tajin seasoning and chile powder..
- Grill chicken over medium heat while brushing occasionally with lime juice/seasoning mix..
- Spread sour cream into center of tortillas and add tomato and avocado..
- Once cooked slice chicken and place into tortillas, juice remaining lime over sliced chicken and add in cilantro, salsa verde and cheese. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sea salt..
- Fold ends of tortillas and role burritos so that they are flat on the sides. Place burritos on griddle for 2-3 min per side, or until tortilla becomes crispy..
- Enjoy with a side of sour cream..
No one will guess what you added but it will taste so good! And if that wasn't enough, serve the burritos with a creamy cilantro and avocado dipping sauce. It's the perfect chicken recipe to Cilantro – fresh cilantro adds so much flavor. Limes – you'll need fresh lime juice and zest. Bring the rice and water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the rice is cooked and the water has bee absorbed.