Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle. Unfortunately, using boxed mac and cheese can be rather disappointing; so I decided it was time to make a casserole that consisted of sliced hot Add the macaroni and sliced hot dogs to the cheese sauce. Pour the macaroni mixture into the casserole. Everyone loves a good chili and everyone loves mac and cheese.
This Chili Cheese Dog Casserole from Delish.com is a fun new take on chili cheese dogs. Place hot dogs in a row side by side on top of chili. This Chili Cheese Tater Tot Hot Dog Casserole is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine! You can have Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of premium dinner franks.
- Prepare 2 can of nalleys thick chili.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomatoe paste.
- It’s 1 box of spiral pasta.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of medium ceddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
Quick & Easy – Chili Cheese Hot Dog Casserole (two ways!)Mrs. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. I use canned chili for this Cheesy Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole but you could use homemade. Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion.
Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut large onion into large pieces and cut under medium heat with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Cut dinner franks into 1/2 inch pieces and add to onion after the onions are soft.
- While the onions and franks are cooking start the pasta and cook per instructions on the box.
- When the onions and franks are brown add the spices and cook in for a minute or two.
- Now add chili, beans, tomatoes and paste.
- Let warm stirring constantly until pasta is done.
- Drain pasta and add to mixture.
- Use cooking spray to coat 9 x 13 x 2 pan.
- Put a layer of mixture, then cheese, then mixture, then finish with rest of cheese.
- Put in oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Let cool then serve. For the whole chili dog effect add green onions and mustard to top.
This cheesy casserole uses several of my family's favorite ingredients, including macaroni, kidney beans, tomatoes and cheese. If desired, top with sliced green onions. Hot Dog Mac 'n Cheese Casserole- homemade mac and cheese with a twist. Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole – The American classic chili cheese dog turned into an easy weeknight casserole! Combine pasta and hot dogs with sauce and coat evenly then pour into large casserole and top with remaining cheese.