Lime, beer and chipotle roasted pork.
You can cook Lime, beer and chipotle roasted pork using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lime, beer and chipotle roasted pork
- You need 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of can of beer.
- It’s 3 of chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce, sliced.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 4 of thick cut pork chops or a 12oz tenderloin.
Lime, beer and chipotle roasted pork step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Mix lime juice, beer, chipotle peppers, garlic, oil and worcestershire sauce in a bowl and let sit for an hour..
- Put pork in a baking dish. Cover pork with blended marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Bake until pork is slightly pink in center (145° internal). If baking the chops, it only takes about 15-17 minutes. If baking loins, bake for 70 minutes and check internal temperature. You can always bake for a few more minutes but you cannot 'unbake' the meat if its overdone. Overdone will be dry..