Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts. The secret to these five-star chicken breasts is a simple, flavorful marinade of turmeric, rosemary, garlic, lime juice and olive oil. Most importantly, as with all white meat chicken, don't overcook it or you'll end up with well-seasoned shoe leather. See great recipes for Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts too!
I am not a huge fan of chicken thighs….which means I have to manipulate my recipes to ensure my chicken breasts stay moist and delicious, but can still be cooked in the oven. The longer the better Turmeric Chicken Breast Baked Turmeric chicken breast baked is a perfect recipe for our fitness goals and appetites. It can be the primary protein source for my meal, and I can add some sautéed vegetables and steamed brown rice for a perfect dinner. You can have Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts
- You need 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of steak powder (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Chicken breasts (sliced).
- It’s of Lemon zest (optional).
Honey Turmeric Chicken – sticky, savory and sweet honey chicken marinated with turmeric and cooked on skillet. This is a flavor-packed meal that is low on calories and perfect for grilling season. There is a well-known fast food chain in California that made some of my favorite grilled chicken. Well, have I got the perfect solution for you: this Turmeric Lime Chicken.
Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts step by step
- Slice chicken breasts thinly and marinade with salt, pepper, soy sauce, Oyster sauce, lime juice, chicken seasoning, turmeric powder and garlic powder.
- Marinade for 2 hours or as long as you have. The longer the better.
- Just before popping it into air-fryer, mix in oil and lemon zest (if you have it).
- Pop into air-fryer at 110 – 120 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Open air-fryer and toss chicken around and fry for another 15 – 20 minutes (or until crispy and slightly brown).
It is made with simple ingredients such as chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper and marinated in minced garlic and lime juice. Turns out turmeric and honey are quite the match! How to make honey roasted turmeric chicken. Begin by cutting your chicken breasts into strips. Let's be honest, chicken breasts can be a bit boring without the addition of flavor and fat.