Honey Lime Chicken. Honey Lime Chicken – crazy delicious chicken with honey lime. Fresh and flavorful marinated honey lime chicken. This honey lime chicken marinade is one of my family's favorites!
Delicious spiced rubbed chicken cooked to tender and juicy perfection. This grilled honey lime chicken recipe is my favorite way to get out of a chicken breast rut! These enchiladas can also be made ahead of time and frozen for another day! You can cook Honey Lime Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Lime Chicken
- You need 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth (reduced sodium recommended).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of honey.
- You need of Zest and juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of sriracha sauce (or less for less heat).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of water.
- It’s To taste of salt, pepper, cumin, ground ginger.
Reviews for: Photos of Honey Lime Chicken Wings. These chicken skewers marinated in honey, lime juice, and Sriracha are every bit as good as they look — and if you haven't tried Sriracha, the Asian hot sauce named after the. This chicken tastes great with a romaine salad and a side of corn, or sliced and turned into tacos with rice and beans. This post may contain affiliate links.
Honey Lime Chicken step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, about 1/2" or so thick. Season them with the salt, pepper, cumin and ginger. Set this aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together the broth, honey, lime zest and juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce and a pinch of black pepper. In a seperate, small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Set them both aside..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the chicken to the pan and cook until the chicken is completely cooked through..
- Once the chicken is cooked, stir in the honey lime sauce. Once it comes to a simmer, stir in the cornstarch slurry. Let this simmer for 3-5 minutes, until it thickens and toss to coat all the chicken evenly in the sauce..
- Serve this immediately. I like mine over rice and with a veggie on the side, and garnished with some sesame seeds. Refrigerate any leftovers..
This is one of my thrifty weeknight meals. Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas are loaded with juicy marinated chicken, smothered in creamy enchilada sauce and topped with lots of melted cheese. This simple Honey Lime Chicken Thighs recipe only calls for a few ingredients for a delicious sticky glaze: honey, zesty lime, and spicy sriracha! Pan-Roasted Honey Lime Chicken Thighs – one of the best chicken thigh recipes you'll ever try! I love cooking chicken thighs – they are so.