Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey I got some limes and I was sure it would taste great with honey and some herbs. My kids asked me to put this recipe on our recipe book, a sign that they really, really love it.
These fried wings are straightforward, sweet, and sour. Combine KFC's secret recipe for its breading with two cups of flour to thoroughly coat your chicken pieces after dipping in an egg and milk wash. In a small bowl combine lime juice, honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper. You can have Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey
- It’s 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced.
- It’s of Juice from half a lime.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of mild homemade rub — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Preheat your grill to medium high heat. Combine honey, lime juice, peel, salt, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a wide, shallow bowl or pie plate. In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs, chopped cilantro, and vegetable oil. Dip chicken in honey mixture, turning to coat well.
Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey step by step
- Mix chicken, lime juice, salt, pepper, and honey. Put the mixture in the fridge all night. (at least one hour).
- Whisk the egg..
- Combine flour and mild homemade rub. (I put them in an airtight container).
- Dip the chicken one by one to the egg, then to the flour mixture. Every time you put the chicken in the container, close it and then shake it. Continue until all chicken pieces are coated with egg and then flour mixture..
- Heat the oil in a pan. I use medium heat. When the oil is hot, put the chicken pieces one by one..
- Flip them after a couple of minutes. When the chicken pieces are golden brown, and the pieces are a bit firm, they are ready!.
Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally, then cut into thin strips. Squeeze lime juice over cooked fried rice. Print the recipe below for a cut-out label with reheating instructions. Just tape it to the top of the meal before you freeze it. How to Deliver This Meal To Someone Else.