Lime n' Dill Rice.
You can have Lime n' Dill Rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lime n' Dill Rice
- It’s 1.5 Cups of uncooked rice (I use Jasmine).
- It’s 1 Cup of water.
- It’s 2 Cups of chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare 1 of Large lime or two small limes (juiced).
- Prepare 2 of Grated or minced cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of dried dill (you can use fresh).
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoons of Telecherry pepper (black pepper is fine).
Lime n' Dill Rice instructions
- Add rice, water, chicken broth/stock, and garlic together in rice cooker. Mix and let cook..
- Once cooked, put rice into a serving bowl or mixing bowl..
- Gradually add the dill, pepper, and lime juice all while mixing. If you add it all at once it could clump in one section of the rice..