Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette.
You can have Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- It’s of lime juice (about 1 lime).
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of chipotle powder.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of chicken boobs.
- It’s of romaine, chopped.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare of red onion, diced.
- You need of avocado, diced.
- Prepare of thawed corn.
- Prepare of cilantro, minced.
Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette instructions
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, honey, and olive oil in a small mason jar or bowl. Whisk/shake the vinaigrette..
- Pour ~2 Tbsp of the vinaigrette into a qt zip lock. Add the chipotle, cumin, and oregano to the zip lock and mix..
- To the remaining dressing, add the mayo and mix again. The mayonaise helps stabilize the dressing. Taste for salt..
- Butterfly the chicken boobs..
- Put the chicken in the zip lock and smoosh around with the marinade. Set aside while you prep the other salad ingredients..
- Rinse and chop the lettuce..
- Combine the tomato, corn, onion, avocado, and cilantro..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Sear the chicken ~5 minutes. Remove from skillet and rest. Feel free to sprinkle a little extra salt on them. Slice..
- Assemble the salad with a bed of lettuce, the sliced chicken, and the mix. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve..