Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce.
You can have Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce
- You need of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need of fresh Lime juic.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Fish sauce (don't skip this one, it's essential and sauce will not be fishy either!).
- You need of honey.
- You need of Salmon fillets, 6-8 ounces each.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce step by step
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a sauce pan and using medium heat, reduce to 1/3 of a cup, about 7-8 minutes..
- Cook the Salmon in the olive oil over medium heat till done (3 minutes per side).
- Spoon the sauce over the fish and the salmon and serve.