Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta. Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta. First and foremost, you will need a ripe avocado. Cream it together with a bunch of cilantro, lime juice and mayonnaise.
Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Drain well, set aside to cool. Peel avocado and remove the pit. You can have Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta
- You need 1.5 cup of dry shell pasta or short pasta of your choice.
- It’s 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need 1 of large tomato or 2 med tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of vegan mayonnaise.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- Prepare To taste of Salt & pepper,.
- It’s of Chopped cilantro and/or jalapeno for garnish.
Put it in a food processor together with chopped cilantro, lime juice. Great recipe for Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta. Chilled pasta coated with a simple-tasting creamed avocado sauce. See great recipes for Creamy avocado pasta too!
Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions..
- Drain well, set aside to cool..
- Peel avocado and remove the pit..
- Put avocado in a food processor together with chopped cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise and garlic paste..
- Blend it until it’s creamy..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Transfer the avocado sauce to a medium sized bowl..
- Slice tomato(es) into small squares..
- Add sliced tomato to avocado sauce..
- Add cooked pasta and toss them well..
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and/or jalapeño on top..
Make our paleo creamy avocado lime chilled pasta. This delicious chilled pasta is a great dish for lunch during the hot summer months. Top with lime chicken for a little added protein and enjoy poolside with our paleo faux-jito mocktail. There is no gluten, grain, dairy, soy, or peanuts in this recipe. This Healthy Creamy Avocado Lime Pasta Salad is loaded with veggies to bring you a nutritious, dietitian-approved southwest style pasta salad, perfect for parties and barbecues this summer!