Cilantro Lime Rice. Bring the water to a boil; stir the butter and rice into the water. Cilantro lime rice is the best rice for burrito bowls, and pretty much any Mexican food, right? Cilantro lime rice made well is irresistible.
Once the rice is cooked, you will want to fluff. Cilantro Lime Rice is easy to make at home and is the perfect Mexican side dish! Cilantro lime rice is one of our favorite side dishes, we make it all of the time and it is always a winner! You can have Cilantro Lime Rice using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Rice
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
You can cook Cilantro Lime Brown Rice in a rice cooker (easy, because most rice cookers have a 'brown rice' button) or on the stove top. I prefer to use brown Basmati rice, but any. How to make delicious and flavorful cilantro lime rice that tastes even better than your favorite restaurants! Jump to the Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.
Cilantro Lime Rice step by step
- Add 1 tsp salt and the olive oil to your rice mixture. Cook the rice as per the instructions on your rice cooker or the bag (with the bay leaves on top)..
- Strain out the bay leaves. Mix in the cilantro, salt, lemon, and lime juices. Serve with burrito ingredients for a delicious burrito bowl!.
If you are like me and love Mexican-inspired meals more than life, this cilantro lime rice will be your constant friend. I love serving this cilantro lime rice recipe as a fresh, bright side dish with Asian or Mexican food. Start by cooking your rice on the stove or in a rice cooker (stovetop instructions are listed in the. Yep, this cilantro lime brown rice tastes just like Chipotle's! Chipotle's burrito bowls are my go-to "fast food" meal when we're in a hurry.