Hotdog/cheese Omelet. This is a recipe for Ham and Hotdog Omelet with Cheese. Continue to beat until well blended. Heat remaining oil in a pan.
If you haven't yet considered cottage cheese as an omelet filling, I urge you to give it a try. Not just because this breakfast means. As a busy working mom, my breakfast needs to require minimal prep. You can cook Hotdog/cheese Omelet using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hotdog/cheese Omelet
- You need 2 each of hot dogs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 3 slice of american cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
My favorite part is the goat cheese filling, which gets nice and creamy from the heat of the omelet. Omelets are the little black dresses of cooking: Simple, understated, and always in good taste, they Cook until omelet is almost set but still creamy and moist on top. Place skillet handle facing you, and. So easy and nutritious, with protein and a handful of veggies.
Hotdog/cheese Omelet step by step
- Cut up hot dog in small slices. Cook on medium-heat. Fry until brown..
- Remove cooked hotdogs and set aside..
- Beat 2 eggs, milk, and butter on medium-heat..
- Add hotdog slices and cheese to omelet..
- Flip the omelet and serve..
I followed the recipe but stuffed the omelet with the veggies instead of combining them with. A few leaves of fresh basil, cut in thin strips. I did, however, find a cheese and veggie omelet T-shirt. For me and the other soldiers in my unit, the omelet became a stand-in for how we believed the Army felt about us and how we expected to be. Learn how to make Ham and cheese omelet & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.