Lime and tequila wings.
You can cook Lime and tequila wings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime and tequila wings
- Prepare 1/2 C of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of lime zest.
- It’s 1/4 C of tequila.
- You need 1 Tbsp of agave nectar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of adobo sauce.
- Prepare of S&P, use to season wings before baking.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp pepper.
- It’s of Chopped cilantro for garnish.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cornstarch, dissolved in cold water for sauce to thicken.
Lime and tequila wings step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Season the wings with S&P and put on a baking sheet. Cook until brown and crisp, about 40 minutes..
- Combine all the ingredients and 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper in a bowl. Pour 3/4 of the sauce over the warm wings to marinate for 30 minutes in a plastic bag or bowl. Transfer the remaining marinade in to a saucepan with cornstarch, and cook to thicken, about 8 minutes..
- Preheat the grill to high, prepared for indirect heat. Grill the wings for 14 minutes, 7 minutes each side to mark them on indirect side. Brush the wings with sauce while grilling. When serving, drizzle more sauce over the wings and top with cilantro..
- Double the recipe for more than 1 dozen wings..