You can have Lime Juice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lime Juice
- You need 50 of large limes.
- You need 1 jar of 46 ounces.
- It’s 1 quart of jar.
- Prepare 1 bottle of 12 ounces.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kosher salt p.
Lime Juice step by step
- Wash the limes very well.
- Cut them in half and juice them.
- I got about 10 cups of juice..
- Add about 8 halves of the rinds to one of the jars and a tablespoon of salt..
- Fill the jars and bottle. The bottle I used was an old Worcestershire sauce bottle. This can be used to season with. Just refrigerate and use as needed. The one with the rinds over time can be used as preserved limes. I hope you enjoy!.
- Many uses for this salads, limeade, ceviche, marinade, tacos and so on..