You can have Lime Curd using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lime Curd
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of lime juice.
Lime Curd instructions
- Cube the butter and set aside..
- Get the ingredients except the butter together..
- Mix the juice, salt, sugar and eggs in a pot. Don't turn on the heat just get it mixed very well..
- Should look like this..
- When everything is smooth add a bit of heat medium low. Stir constantly. It will start to thicken after 7-8 minutes. When it's very thick it's ready..
- Add the butter turn the heat all the way to low..
- Stir till butter melts remove from heat and let cool. It should coat the spoon..
- I hope you enjoy!.