You can have Lime Tea using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime Tea
- Prepare As needed of ice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of loose tea, I used Oolong tea.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of lime juice salted see my recipe.
Lime Tea step by step
- Add the ice to a glass.
- Brew the tea bring to a gentle boil cover and remove from heat. Let it steep for 10 minutes..
- Strain the tea. Mix the honey with the tea. Add more honey if it's not sweet enough for you..
- Pour the tea over the iced lime juice and give it a bit of a stir. Serve I hope you enjoy..