Frankfurter Pasta Sauce.
You can have Frankfurter Pasta Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frankfurter Pasta Sauce
- You need 400 ml of tomato puree/passata.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 200 grams of frankfurters.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of thyme.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of final touch.
- You need 50 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
Frankfurter Pasta Sauce instructions
- Finely chop the onion and put it on low heat together with olive oil, until translucent.
- Slice frankfurters in thin slices or small pieces and put them together with onions.
- Cook for few minutes until they turn darker and the good smell is spreading!.
- Add tomato puree/passata.
- Add seasonings and cook with lid on for 5 minutes (you can add hot water if the sauce become too thick).
- Sauce is ready to be added on pasta, don't forget to add some grated Parmesan on it!.