Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake. A beautiful cake that is so healthy it's even suitable to enjoy during a detox. If you're new to raw desserts, a key lime pie is the perfect place to start. This recipe comes enhanced with a burst of antioxidant-rich matcha green tea powder.
This matcha cheesecake may look impressive, but it's incredibly easy to make – we won't tell if you don't. Its date and pistachio crust is topped with a luxurious matcha and lime cheesecake filling. Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake Dana kuwait. You can cook Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust:.
- You need 1 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted packed dates.
- You need of Filling:.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of matcha powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of plant based milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold pressed coconut oil.
It's great to blend the key lime with matcha in which it calms down its acidity. The coconut cookies for the crust gives a touch of another summery tropical. My friend has a tried and true recipe in which he is unsure about the amounts. Rough estimates, but we guarantee a delicious creamy cheesecake!
Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake instructions
- Soak cashews in boiling hot water, while that sets blend the crust ingredients in a food processor..
- Press the crust into a pie pan, drain the cashew and blend them with the rest of the filling ingredients except for matcha..
- Take out half of the blended filling and place it in a bowl, and add matcha to the rest and blend..
- Now, pour the plain filling on the pie crust, then the matcha filling, and blend them together with a chopstick to create flower shapes..
- Freeze the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, take it out, and slice it, then place it in the fridge, and enjoy it whenever..
Raw Vegan Key Lime Pie Cheesecake. Our vegan key lime pie recipe is quick and easy to make as well as being gluten free too! And did we mention no baking is involved either? We have made our fair share of raw dessert cheesecakes before (think back to our vegan blueberry cheesecake, or lemon cheesecake squares) and they are some of our favourite. I've used Do Matcha's low caffeine matcha to create today's cheesecake recipe.